Все, кто ждал плохую отчетность можете успокоиться. Отчетность вышла. И вышла лучше ожиданий. Рынок голосует за «зеленый» постмаркет. Хотя +0.27% это конечно не плюс десять, но тоже сгодится…
4Q 2011 Highlights
- Loss from continuing operations of $193 million, or $0.18 per share; excluding special items, loss from continuing operations of $34 million, or $0.03 per share
- Revenue of $6 billion, down 7 percent sequentially, up 6 percent from 4Q 2010
- Cash from operations of $1.14 billion, up $653 million from 3Q 2011
- Record low days working capital
- Free cash flow of $656 million
- Cash on hand of $1.9 billion
- 531,000 metric tons of capacity closed or curtailed to improve competitive position
- Forecasting 7 percent growth in global aluminum demand and a global aluminum supply deficit in 2012
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) reported a loss from continuing operations of $193 million, or $0.18 per share, in fourth quarter 2011 on restructuring charges associated with the closure and curtailment of high-cost production capacity, lower aluminum prices, and continued market weakness. Excluding the net negative impact of restructuring and other special items, the loss from continuing operations was $34 million, or $0.03 per share.
The fourth quarter 2011 loss compares to income from continuing operations of $172 million, or $0.15 per share, in third quarter 2011, and income of $258 million, or $0.24 per share, reported in fourth quarter 2010.
For the full-year 2011, Alcoa reported income from continuing operations of $614 million, or $0.55 per share, more than double 2010 results. The Company ended the year in a strong cash position, with $1.9 billion cash on hand.
2011 Full-Year Highlights
- Revenue of $25 billion, up 19 percent over 2010
- Income from continuing operations of $614 million, or $0.55 per share, more than double 2010 results; excluding special items, income from continuing operations of $812 million, or $0.72 per share
- Cash from operations of $2.2 billion
- Free cash flow of $906 million
- Debt-to-capital ratio 35 percent
Подписывайтесь на канал "Stockinfocus" в Яндекс.Дзен, чтобы первыми узнавать о главных новостях и важнейших событиях дня.